Our staff performs a range of surgical procedures necessary to overall pet health.
Each of our expert veterinarians is trained to perform a variety of procedures that your pet may need, and we pride ourselves on taking excellent care of each animal treated at our facility. Your pet may never need any type of surgery beyond typical spaying or neutering, but if any other procedures become necessary during the course of his or her life, our staff can help.
- Soft Tissue Surgeries from basic spays and neuters to complex surgeries such as perineal uretostomy in blocked male cats
- Mass Removals – as our pets are living longer lives, our surgeons are well versed in tumor (mass) removals both external and internal
- Orthopedic Surgeries including basic fracture repairs to repair of the instable knee (cranial cruciate repairs
- Dental Surgeries including dental extractions and removal of oral lesions and tumors
Cold Laser Therapy
What is Cold Laser Therapy? Cold laser therapy, also referred to as Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), is a specific type of veterinary therapy is a drug-free and non-invasive procedure that uses light to stimulate cell regeneration as well as increase blood circulation. This is a relatively new treatment option often used to treat pets with arthritis and tendon or soft tissue injuries, and also to help generate the healing of wounds. The laser and LED beams of light can help stimulate cells in the body that work to repair tissue, while also reducing pain and inflammation.
Cold Laser Therapy is a great treatment option for the following:
- Acute conditions that cause pain
- Various wounds
- Post-surgery healing and pain relief
- Various skin problems
- Cuts or bites
- Degenerative joint disease, hip dysplasia, and arthritis
- Tooth extraction pain relief
- Sprains and fractures
- Chronic conditions